You can't imagine the thrill we get from installing decorative concrete into some of Central Indiana's nicest homes. Let alone what our customers feel when they first see what we've done to beautify their home.
And whether it's a $100,000 home or a 10 million dollar home -- we offer the same, high quality workmanship that we would on our own home!
That's why Decker Concrete is a household name to discriminating property owners since 1979. We're proud of that.
So, why are so many homeowners investing in all of the beautiful decorative concrete finishes available?
Here are some reasons why...
1) Concrete can be stamped, engraved, stenciled or textured to resemble pricier stone or brick pavers—and often at a fraction of the cost.
2) With the uses of stains and other coloring methods, you can achieve just about any hue imaginable, whether you want to match the stone facade of your house or blend in with the natural landscape.
3) Concrete is easily formed into any shape to accommodate backyard space restrictions.
4) Unlike paving stones, you won't have sand-filled joints between units where grass and weeds can sprout.
5) Concrete is durable and can stand up to a range of weather conditions found across the country.
6) Thanks to the design versatility of concrete, your patio will never look just like your neighbor's.
7) The aesthetic appeal and durability of decorative concrete will boost the resale value of your home.
How about you? Don't know where to start? Then pick up the phone and take a few moments to speak with us at Decker Concrete. We love to discuss projects and help you think through your dreams.
And set them in concrete!
Decker Concrete can be reached at (317) 714-4661 or